Friday, June 19, 2009

Neuschwanstein Castle

I have some catching up to do. I think I'll start with my visit with my brother and my 1st trip to München/Munich with my brother and Beatrice.

Eric and I stopped on our way to Neuschwanstein to take pictures, and I made a video too.



Then we arrived at Neuschwanstein and I made another video.
hmmm....I really do like to write but I feel the videos do a better job.

And then we went to visit Beatrice. We walked all around 
Munich and then stopped for Pizza and we were extremely 
tired and the pizza took two hours to come. That is the only
explanation I have for this video.


Here are a few of my favorite photos from Eric's visit & Neuschwanstein etc.


The 1st thing I wanted to do when Eric came was visit Ikea, which to tell you the truth is sadly a lot like the Ikeas in the States. I tried to get the Ikea sign, but you will just have to take my word for it that we were there.
Oh come on, what do you expect me & Eric to do when they haven't seen each other in 5 months? Take pictures of each other with identical Wasabi Green cameras of course.
And the classic one arm self portrait.
Eric looking very German. I wish I had a cool picture of me like this, but mine came out rather angry looking, I wasn't feeling well that day. 

Beatrice and me in front of a cool building covered in this stuff. More olives than I've ever seen in my life, I thought there was just green and black. Wrong.I thought these paintings were really cool. I bought the one with the white butterfly and swirls laying in the middle of the table. The woman was trying to talk me into buying all three. Even though Beatrice thought they were cool too, she said to me "Usually when I see things like that I just keep walking." Flowers I chose as a thank you to Beatrice's mom.Me and the "other" castle, the one that belonged to King Ludwig's father. 
One of my favorite pictures from Neuschwanstein, this is out the window of the castle, we were only allowed to take pictures out the windows. 



Next stop is Greece! So no blog updates for 2 weeks!

Also here is a link to some photos on facebook.


or copy, paste:
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2334234&id=12604326&l=2bc821e518




No comments: