Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Well actually my birthday is Saturday but I don't know when I'll have internet again so I'm posting this video for my mom and dad to see. I will go back to blogging in order but I just wanted to do this. I am getting my 1st haircut in about 5 months tomorrow, then shopping with Eric and a friend until Eric can't stand shopping anymore and then Sunday we are going to a festival. I'm probably going to bake both brownies and cheesecake. So anyway enjoy my birthday video.


Oh and as a birthday present to me you should all watch one of my favorite youtube videos. 
You gotta watch at least until the 1 minute mark, that's when it gets pretty awesome. 


And a quick picture of me looking french with my baguette!
Thanks everyone see you next week!

No comments: