Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quick Picture Vote

Hey everyone, 
I'm interrupting the European adventures for a quick vote. Which picture should I use to update the "Meet Laura" page on my photography website? I usually disable comments because of spam, but I will enable them to allow people to make suggestions for other pictures of me.
Thanks for your help!

Current picture:
Greek blue door?
My Christian music CD album cover?
The one where I'm actually holding a camera?

Thanks so much! I will be updating the website slowly but surely over the next few weeks so keep a look out for changes. By the way voting is on the right side of the screen, you may have to use the little scroll bar to vote for your choice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about the French haircut picture in your current "About Me" on this page?

Mary said...

The Christian music cd one :-)