Sunday, November 20, 2011

David Schwimmer knows I'm awkward

I thought of another London story. It made me laugh out loud, so I thought I'd better write it down. I am a F*R*I*E*N*D*S Fanatic. In fact I'm watching it right now. If I can find a reason to work a Friends reference into a conversation I will, then I crack myself up and graciously accept the blank stares. 

When I found out that David Schwimmer was going to be in a play in London, I decided he probably would want me to be there. I ended up getting awesome tickets only 5 rows back. It is quite surreal to see someone up close when you are used to only seeing them on TV. 

I was told if you wait at the stage door afterwards, you can get an autograph. I was almost too excited to sit through the show. I waited and waited and then jumped every single time some jerk yelled "There he is!" over and over. There were so many people that I wasn't close enough to get an autograph. So I decided to come back another night and line up before anyone else. It worked. I got an autograph! I have it framed somewhere. 

Then one night I just happened to be in the same area with my friends at the same time the play was letting out. I told them if we waited at the back door we could see him! So I waited for the 3rd time.

I don't know why I did it, but I did. I got carried away and yelled "I love you David!" I kinda just thought that's what people did when they met famous people. But I was only like 3 feet away from him and he just looked up and stared straight at me. I was like "Oooohh this is awkward..." But I got great pictures!






Can somebody help me out? 
I was told she is famous too, but I don't know who she is. 




 This was probably taken the first night when I was buried in the crowd. 
Plus, he's got a different hat on.



No comments: