Saturday, April 18, 2009

1st Days in Germany Pics


Hallo from Germany! I thought this would be an appropriate 1st picture from Germany. When I saw these at a store, I thought I was just being a tourist, but I found out people wear them to parties, Oktoberfest, & even my aupair mom has to wear one for an upcoming theme wedding. 

Now to back track a little bit. Here is the disaster that was my room right before I left. Thanks to Jessie & Daron for all their packing/moving help.


Also Thanks to my Mom & Dad, Meredith & Lauren for coming to Charlotte and seeing me off! 

I made a friend on the plane, Beatrice!


I thought this was funny, it caught me off guard "Marley & Me". Some of the movie titles were translated, some were exactly the same and some had no translation so they were just given new names. 


I love the inflight map!


Germany! I think!



And now for April, pictures of things I ate. (April the person, not things I ate in April, well actually...both.)


Now while it appears I eat soup a lot, I don't, it is popular, especially with the kids, but I just happened to take two soup pictures in 2 weeks.



While I did not eat this rock, my family puts amethyst in our drinking water. I was told it "gives you more energy" at first I thought this might be a joke, since our amethyst looks like a glass stirring rod filled with amethyst that might be just for decoration. I saw at someone else's house that their drinking water had actual amethysts in the bottom of the pitcher, so I guess its real.


More stories and Easter pictures to come!


















No comments: