Friday, April 24, 2009

The Talking Blog

I have a backlog of videos I've been needing to upload, so I think I'll do that now. I had to get a youtube channel so that I could post them to the blog. So if you want to subscribe to my videos, I think just search for "LttlStrb"  on youtube or click at the end of one of the following videos. Now that I know how to post videos again, I think blogging with happen faster. 

Also here is a link to the Easter pictures I put up on facebook, you don't need to be a member to see them. I'm not sure if you will be able to see the captions I wrote underneath if you are not a member, let me know.





Not sure why my videos are coming in different sizes but enjoy!


I am learning to drive a manual car, I have since gotten better from the time this video was made.
There was a safety feature on the car that I didn't know about and I couldn't even get
the car to start. I felt like such a failure. But anyway, yes now I can drive, but still working
on those hills.


Love my pink youtube boarders!

Next topic....
And this should probably be a different blog post, but its my blog 
and I do what I want. So here are some pictures from a wedding that Jay, 
Andrew, Meredith & I shot right before I left for Germany.

I've also made some updates to my website: www.GallerybyLaura.com
And if you have ever been to Shandon or been in BCM, you probably know
someone featured on the site, and if you've never heard of Shandon or BCM, 
you probably don't know me and you aren't reading this.


Oh and now I am leaving to go pick up my brother from the train station!!!
We are going to Munich this weekend with Beatrice that I met on the 
plane ride from the States, I will blog about that after I blog about
going to the Spring Festival with Tiffany & the Maypole thing...

No comments: